Friday, October 4, 2013

WAY FUИИY


My first thought upon seeing this plate from a distance was, "underway, cute and appropriate."
As I got closer, I noticed I had mixed up the order of the letters initially. When I realized what it was intended to say, I had a good laugh. However, it would be much more appropriate on the front of a vehicle, though the letters would have to be mirrored for the plate to be effective.


 UЯИᗡWAY 

I might have to have one of these made for my freeway drives to tell the drivers in the left lane who aren't passing that they are ИᗡWAY.

1 comment:

Language Dad said...

Reminds of this delightfully sarcastic bumper sticker, which would serve as a good rebuttal to the vanity plate: http://www.cleanmpg.com/photos/data/500/medium/sorry_for_driving.jpg

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...